AMCP Learn is your one-stop shop for processing your continuing pharmacy education credit from AMCP meetings and conferences, as well as the site of a whole new selection of online learning programs. Whether you choose face-to-face learning, online programs, or a mix of both, AMCP Learn is the resource created just for you.
Training delivery has never had as many options as it does today. Online learning gives you the flexibility to access programming 24/7 in a setting convenient to you and your schedule. The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy developed AMCP Learn to easily deliver the most dynamic and engaging online continuing education and training to help you design your own professional learning plan with just a few clicks.
- Round-the-clock access to managed care pharmacy continuing education
- Easy to use, simple format
- Streamlined Learning Platform with easy integration to CPE Monitor for seamless transfer of continuing pharmacy education credit upon successful program completion
- In the Main Catalog, you can browse to find just the right program for you
- Free and reduced rates on programs for AMCP members
- Highly experienced subject matter experts presenting on topics important to the managed care professional
THE BEST OF NEXUS 2017 - AVAILABLE NOW!
AMCP has compiled the best sessions from AMCP Nexus 2017 for those of you who were not able to attend the conference or those of you who attended but missed some of the sessions. Purchase now! Learn more.
MISSED THE SESSIONS AT AMCP ANNUAL 2017!
A selection of home study activities adapted from sessions presented at Annual Meeting 2017 in Denver, Colorado. Click on Main Catalog and sort by "Newest" to see the latest additions.
MISSED THE SESSIONS AT AMCP NEXUS 2016!
A selection of home study activities adapted from sessions presented at Nexus. They cover topics such as the exchange of health-economic information, the 2018 specialty drug spend, rare diseases, biologics, and biosimilars, among other subjects. Click on Main Catalog and sort by "Newest" to see the latest additions.