AMCP has compiled the best sessions from the Annual Meeting 2019 for those of you who were not able to attend the meeting or those of you who attended but missed some of the sessions. Here are the home study activities included in this set and ready to challenge and enhance your professional practice.
- Brand and Generic Drugs in Development
- Drug Pricing Reform Efforts: The Blueprint Turns 1 Year Old
- Federal and State Legislative and Regulatory Update
- It’s an ART: Formulary and Drug Use Management Strategies for HIV Medications
- Measuring Value of an IDN Specialty Pharmacy Therapy Management Program for Biologics
- Medicare Formulary Updates Impact
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals in Development
- Strategies for Staying Ahead of Specialty Drug Trends: Focus on the Medical Pharmacy Benefit
- The Copay Card Conundrum: Examining the Usage, Regulation, and Management of Direct-to-Consumer Funding Programs
- The Current State of Value-Based Contracting
Pick and choose individual sessions from the catalog or purchase The Best of AMCP Annual Meeting 2019: The Top Ten most highly rated sessions, according to attendance and post-meeting surveys.