Nexus 2023 Evaluation
Thank you for attending AMCP Nexus 2023! We hope that you have found the educational sessions useful to your managed care practice.
Session evaluations are required to claim continuing education pharmacy credit. Participants may only claim credit in one session per session block. Sessions are grouped according to their time block below.
Before beginning, please review the instructions for claiming CPE credit below.
Instructions for Claiming CPE Credit:
For assistance setting up or retrieving your AMCP Learn login credentials, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other questions, email email@example.com.
- Click on the session time block for which you wish to claim credit. A separate window will open.
- Click on the “Register” tab and a list of sessions held in that time block will appear.
- Click on the title of the session for which you wish to claim credit. Please note: sessions that did not offer CPE are not listed.
- You will now see a page with the session title at the top, and a text field labeled “Access Code.” If you do not see this page right away, click the “Register” tab.
- Enter the Access Code that was displayed on the PowerPoint screen during the live session, then click “Unlock.” Please note: the Access Code must be entered in all caps.
- You should now see a button labeled “Take Course.” Click this button.
- You should now see a navigation panel labeled “Course Progress” on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on the “Evaluation: [Session Title]” item and then click “Start Course” to complete the evaluation.
- Fill out the Evaluation and click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Once the Evaluation has been submitted, you will be able to click on the “Claim Credit” item and then “Start.”
- You will see two credit options, ACPE and Certificate of Completion. Check the box next to the credit type(s) you wish to claim.
- ACPE Credit
- If your AMCP Learn profile does not already include your DOB, E-Profile ID, and ePID, you will be prompted to update your profile
- Certificate of Completion
- This is a certificate that indicates you completed the session should you need it for your records. No CPE is attached to this certificate.
- ACPE Credit
- Click “Submit.” Your ACPE credit will be added to your profile record and automatically reported to NABP.
- Navigate back to the main Nexus 2023 Evaluation window (this page) and repeat the process for each session time block.