AMCP has compiled the best sessions from AMCP Nexus 2019 for those of you who were not able to attend the meeting or those of you who attended but missed some of the sessions. Here are the home study activities included in this set and ready to challenge and enhance your professional practice.
- Checking In on Health Care Reform Efforts: What Do They Mean for Payers, Manufacturers, and Patients?
- Fast and Furious: What is Driving the Specialty Spend?
- How Continued Drug Shortages Compromise Patient Care
- Increasing Positive Outcomes: The Impact of Social Determinants of Health
- Innovative Value-Based Contracting Approaches with Comprehensive Clinical Strategies
- Preventative Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease and the Future Role of Value-Based Payment Arrangements
- Real-Time Pharmacy Benefits: Results and Learnings from a Real-World Implementation
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals in Development
- The Managed Care Evaluation of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Treatment Options
- "The Times They Are a-Changin" – A Look at Congressional Efforts to Reform the Medicare and Medicaid Prescription Drug Programs
Pick and choose individual sessions from the catalog or purchase The Best of AMCP Nexus 2019: The Top Ten most highly rated sessions, according to attendance and post-meeting surveys.