What does this mean for pharmacists? What impact will it have on the supply chain and costs for medications? What will the role of pharmacists be in drug importation? Join this session to find out!
- Describe the state pathway and requirements for drug importation.
- Summarize the manufacturer pathway for drug reimportation
- Discuss the impact importation pathways have on pharmacists and pharmacy operations.
- Explain the methodology for pricing of drugs imported from Canada.
Schedule of Educational Activity:
This activity consists of an audio recording, pre-test assessment questions (not required to pass or continue), post-test questions (required to pass with a score of 70% or higher) and a specific activity evaluation.
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
ACPE UAN:0233-0000-21-010-H04-P • Activity Type: Knowledge-Based
Contact Hours: 1
Release Date: May 26, 2021 • Expiration Date: December 31, 2022
Activity Fee: $15 for Members and $30 for Non-Members
Participants should claim continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credit for this home study activity only if they have not claimed credit for the live activity presented at AMCP 2021 Virtual.CPE credit will be processed through the AMCP Learn portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. Please allow 72 hours for processing and posting in your NABP account.
To receive credit for an online activity you must:
- Review the full content of the activity.
- Successfully complete the post-test (required to pass with a score of 70% or higher, it may be taken a maximum of three times).
- Complete a specific activity evaluation.
System Technical Requirements/Viewing Requirements:
System Requirements Courses and learning activities are delivered via your Web browser and Acrobat PDF. For all activities, you should have a basic comfort level using a computer and navigating websites. View the minimum technical and system requirements for continuing education online learning activities.
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|ACPE UAN #0233-0000-21-010-H04-P||1 Contact Hour||April 14, 2021 - December 31, 2022|