- Identify high impact brand and generic drugs that are recently approved or likely to emerge from the pharmaceutical pipeline in the coming year.
- Describe the mechanism of action and expected indications of promising agents in the pipeline.
- Outline considerations for drug choices within respective therapeutic classes.
- Discuss the litigation potentially affecting high impact pipeline drugs release dates.
- Report the expected impact of new generic drug approvals on the managed care market.
Schedule of Educational Activity:
This activity consists of an audio recording, pre-test assessment questions (not required to pass or continue), post-test questions (required to pass with a score of 70% or higher) and a specific activity evaluation.
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
ACPE UAN:0233-0000-21-016-H04-P • Activity Type: Knowledge-Based
Contact Hours: 1
Release Date: May 5, 2021 • Expiration Date: December 31, 2022
Activity Fee: $15 for members and $30 for non-members
Participants should claim continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credit for this home study activity only if they have not claimed credit for the live activity presented at AMCP 2021 Virtual.CPE credit will be processed through the AMCP Learn portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. Please allow 72 hours for processing and posting in your NABP account.
To receive credit for an online activity you must:
- Review the full content of the activity.
- Successfully complete the post-test (required to pass with a score of 70% or higher, it may be taken a maximum of three times).
- Complete a specific activity evaluation.
System Technical Requirements/Viewing Requirements:
System Requirements Courses and learning activities are delivered via your Web browser and Acrobat PDF. For all activities, you should have a basic comfort level using a computer and navigating websites. View the minimum technical and system requirements for continuing education online learning activities.
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|ACPE UAN #0233-0000-21-016-H04-P||1 Contact Hour||April 15, 2021 - December 31, 2022|