This must-attend session will bring you timely updates on the latest federal and state legislative and regulatory actions of interest to managed care and specialty pharmacy professionals. AMCP’s Policy and Government Relations team will share the latest legislative developments by Congress, recent regulations from federal agencies under the Biden administration, and pertinent legislative and regulatory trends within key state governments.
- Describe at least one proposal that will impact formularies and medication management decisions by health plans in the coming year.
- Summarize at least two federal legislative proposals this year and the potential impact on managed care pharmacy teams.
- Discuss at least one major state legislative trend that may have an impact on managed care pharmacy teams.
- Identify at least one regulatory action that will impact the practices of managed care pharmacy professionals and teams next year.
Adam Colborn, JD
Director, Government Relations
Jennifer L. Mathieu, MA
Vice President, Government Relations
Manager, Policy & Government Relations
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
ACPE UAN:0233-0000-22-003-L03-P • Activity Type: Knowledge-Based
Contact Hours: 1.25
Release Date: March 30, 2022 • Expiration Date: December 31, 2023
Activity Fee: Free for Members and $30 for Non-Members
Participants should claim continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credit for this home study activity only if they have not claimed credit for the live activity presented at AMCP 2022. CPE credit will be processed through the AMCP Learn portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. Please allow 72 hours for processing and posting in your NABP account.
To receive credit for an online activity you must:
- Review the full content of the activity.
- Successfully complete the post-test (required to pass with a score of 70% or higher, it may be taken a maximum of three times).
- Complete a specific activity evaluation.
System Technical Requirements/Viewing Requirements:
System Requirements Courses and learning activities are delivered via your Web browser and Acrobat PDF. For all activities, you should have a basic comfort level using a computer and navigating websites. View the minimum technical and system requirements for continuing education online learning activities.
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|ACPE UAN #0233-0000-22-003-H03-P||1.25 Contact Hours||March 30, 2022 - December 31, 2023|