Federal Legislative and Regulatory Update- AMCP 2023
Join AMCP Policy & Government Relations staff for a discussion on the federal activity regarding health policy. This session will focus on AMCP’s priority issues, including prescription digital therapeutics and performance-based reimbursement. Other bills and regulations relevant to managed care pharmacy being considered by the newly-seated 118th Congress or Biden administration, or anticipated for consideration in 2023, will also be presented.
- Identify the must-pass health care legislation recently signed into law and its major provisions.
- Describe at least two federal health legislative proposals anticipated in the coming year.
- Summarize the Biden administration’s recent regulatory action that will impact the practices of managed care pharmacy professionals and teams.
Jennifer L. Mathieu, MA
Vice President, Policy and Government Relations
Geni Tunstall, JD
Director, Regulatory Affairs
Coordinator, Policy & Government Relations
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
ACPE UAN:0233-0000-23-003-H03-P • Activity Type: Knowledge-Based
Contact Hours: 1.25
Release Date: March 22, 2023 • Expiration Date: December 31, 2024
Activity Fee: Free for Members and $30 for Non-Members
Participants should claim continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credit for this home study activity only if they have not claimed credit for the live activity presented at AMCP 2023. CPE credit will be processed through the AMCP Learn portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. Please allow 72 hours for processing and posting in your NABP account.
To receive credit for an online activity you must:
- Review the full content of the activity.
- Successfully complete the post-test (required to pass with a score of 70% or higher, it may be taken a maximum of three times).
- Complete a specific activity evaluation.
System Technical Requirements/Viewing Requirements:
System Requirements Courses and learning activities are delivered via your Web browser and Acrobat PDF. For all activities, you should have a basic comfort level using a computer and navigating websites. View the minimum technical and system requirements for continuing education online learning activities
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|ACPE UAN #0233-0000-23-003-H03-P||1.25 Contact Hours||March 22, 2023 - December 31, 2024|