Engaging Effectively with Healthcare Decision Makers: Navigating the Digital Era and Beyond
Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 2-3 pm ET Pricing: Free for Members and Non-Members
Please note that this session is not accredited for continuing pharmacy education credit.
AMCP Webinar hosted by FormularyDecisions®
FormularyDecisions® provides US healthcare decision makers with access to evidence-based resources and bi-directional communication with life sciences manufacturers. If you are an eligible healthcare decision maker and would like to register for access to FormularyDecisions®, click here.
Join us for an informative and engaging webinar where we will explore the changing landscape of digital communication between biopharma companies and healthcare decision makers (HCDMs). In this live session, we will delve into 3 key topics that are crucial for effective engagement in the digital era:
- The latest research on how HCDMs are utilizing digital resources and gain valuable insights into their preferences.
- How manufacturers are adapting to meet the evolving needs of HCDMs in a post-pandemic peak era.
- The transformative power of artificial intelligence in digital communications and the implications for dynamics between biopharma companies and HCDMs.
Cencora thought leaders will be sharing their expertise and providing you with up-to-date insights on the trends driving digital communication in the healthcare industry. This is a valuable opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and master the art of connecting with stakeholders in the digital age. Don't miss out - register today to secure your spot!
- Review results from proprietary research on HCDM utilization and perceptions of digital resources.
- Explain the current methods through which biopharma companies are communicating pertinent clinical and economic information to HCDMs.
- Discuss the evolution of digital communication between biopharma companies and HCDMs and how it is being enhanced with the introduction of artificial intelligence.
Chief Strategy Officer
Cooperative Benefits Group (CBG) / Neos Health
Marketing Team Director, Immunology
Head, Manufacturer Strategy, FormularyDecisions®
Fellow, Value & Access Communications