Medication Use Quality Continuing Education Program
This activity is jointly provided by AMCP and the Pharmacy Quality Alliance.
AMCP members receive a 50% discount of $225.
The program provides advanced training on quality measurement and strategies to improve medication safety, adherence, and appropriate use. Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, and physicians can earn 15 accredited continuing education hours through the program.
The program empowers healthcare professionals to lead quality improvement programs throughout our care system. Whether you’re focused on internal quality improvement or value-based payment models, you’ll gain valuable insights for delivering better results.
The program features a core curriculum, elective tracks and practice-based learning. It addresses top issues that will shape quality for years to come, including value-based care, social determinants of health, health information technology, Medicare, Medicaid, and pharmacist-provided care.
Pharmacists who practice in managed care settings.
- 0.00 Certificate of Completion
Enrollment Instructions for AMCP Members:
1. Go to the PQA Education Center (pqa.ceimpact.com)
2. Make an account, if you do not have one, by clicking on the “Sign Up” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Go to "Certificate Course."
This is a subset of the course catalogue.
4. Pick your discipline:
If another professional or not interested in CE, pick any discipline.
5. Pick your elective track:
Building Expertise in Calculating Measures
Mastering Today's Quality Landscape
6. Click “Enroll” and go to the cart.
7. Click "Review."
8. Enter Promo Code (exclusive to AMCP members): AMCPquality
9. Click "Complete Enrollment."
10. Go to "My Courses" and start the program.
System Requirements Courses and learning activities are delivered via your Web browser and Acrobat PDF. For all activities, you should have a basic comfort level using a computer and navigating websites. View the minimum technical and system requirements for continuing education online learning activities