Preconference: Understanding the Fundamentals of IRA and its Impact (Pharma Perspective)
October 16, 2023
- Click on the "Register" tab. You will now see a page with a text field labeled "Access Code."
- Enter the Access Code that was displayed on the PowerPoint screen during the live session, then click “Unlock.” Please note: the Access Code must be entered in all caps.
- You should now see a button labeled “Take Course.” Click this button.
- You should now see a navigation panel labeled “Course Progress” on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on the “Evaluation” item and then click “Start Course” to complete the evaluation.
- Fill out the Evaluation and click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Once the Evaluation has been submitted, you will be able to click on the “Claim Credit” item and then “Start.”
- You will see two credit options, ACPE and Certificate of Completion. Check the box next to the credit type(s) you wish to claim.
- ACPE Credit
- If your AMCP Learn profile does not already include your DOB, E-Profile ID, and ePID, you will be prompted to update your profile
- Certificate of Completion
- This is a certificate that indicates you completed the session should you need it for your records. No CPE is attached to this certificate.
- Click “Submit.” Your ACPE credit will be added to your profile record and automatically reported to NABP.
- Navigate back to the main Nexus 2023 Evaluation page and repeat this process for each session time block.
Orlando World Center Marriott
- 4.00 ACPEThe Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 4.00 Certificate of Completion